Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The real update

Why hello there reader, how are you? me? I am great thanks for asking!!

Currently  I am on break, but that does not mean that I will fall into the tempting hole of laziness and Netflix (I will not be compromised). This is a short little update post on what I plan to do this week and what is to come (get excited). 

A blog post about cover pages will be heading your way in the next 24 or so hours, as well as the start to my editing journey (yes, I will be facing the might photoshop program that is In Design). I am the least tech savvy person I know so mastering In Design will be quite a feat, that is something that I need to start right away. Also a nice little post about layouts, models and the general vibe of the magazine will be in the works (just giving you some spoilers). 

I have lots to do, this little chat has been fulfilling....

No comments:

Post a Comment