Friday, April 1, 2016

The real location (struggle)

A great location is a wonderful thing.

This is a quick little update (I will be posting more today a little later), I am having a huge struggle with the location of my photo shoot (which happens to be today!). I have my models set and ready to go, but I really need a location that captures the urban arty vibe that I want my magazine to give off. 

Miami would be ideal, but it is too far of a drive to transport a small team of models (so that's out!). The city of Weston is the furthest thing from what I want, I want more of a city scape, something a bit retro and grungy. My last resort would be Ft. Lauderdale, there are many places that I could shoot at, they just need some looking into (also the length of the drive is a very big problem). 

I shall be back with some more information...

No comments:

Post a Comment