Monday, April 4, 2016

The real photoshoot

I had the photoshoot (and I am so so so so proud of the outcome).

Also I did indeed get a location, we shot at a golf course in the "golden hour" of lighting.

the cover to my magazine!!
I was very stressed out just by the thought of this photoshoot, I had cancellations left and right, last minute outfit choices and location issues, the kitchen sink of issues basically (and getting teenage boys to model is a difficult task for they do not have a fully developed sense of masculinity and fear that it will be obstructed by a modeling job).

I was able to conquer these difficulties and had some lovely pals model for me. I took, edited, styled (ran through a golf course trying to get good lighting) and built every shot. I was so happy with the outcome, I was able to get the vibe and feel that I wanted to accomplish for my magazine.

Next post on my double-paged spread.....



No comments:

Post a Comment